READY to SELL?
Professional tips for a great showing
Recommended guidelines to help prepare your home for the best sale possible:
* Make minor repairs and upgrades.
* Paint the interior a neutral color, preferably a shade of white. Try to avoid bright or vibrant colors.
* Clean or re-grout tiles on counter tops, floors and walls if necessary.
* Replace or repair leaky faucets.
* Make sure all doors, cabinets and kitchen drawers close properly.
* Install or replace all light bulbs with higher wattage bulbs.
* Repair any visible signs of water damage. Thoroughly clean.
* Clean all fixtures and windows for a sparkling presentation.
* De-clutter and depersonalize by packing up as much as possible. A cleaner environment will showcase the home at its best.
* Dust and vacuum regularly.
* Open windows for fresh air and avoid any odors.
* Remove trash and minimize laundry. Staging is key to presentation.
* Minimize furniture to promote the best sense of the space and flow.
* Rearrange existing furniture to showcase the best floor plan features.
* Consider using neutral artwork and remove personal photos so the buyer(s) can envision themselves living in the home.
ready to learn more?